LendYou is one of the loan brokers, which services are available for the US residents.
There are different loan companies operating online, and it may be challenging to choose the best one.
This review will help you understand if this service provider is worth dealing with.
About the Business
LendYou is a broker allowing their customer to find good conditions to get personal loans. The company is based in Glendale, California, the USA.
They do not lend any money, but they work with many lenders.
This means that you can just fill out one application and it will be viewed by different providers, allowing you to choose the optimal conditions.
It is possible to contact their customer support representatives by phone or via online contact form from 7am PST to 6pm PST.
Once you find a suitable lender offering good conditions and sign the agreement, you will not be dealing with the broker anymore.
The following are their main benefits of the business:
- An easy and quick application process;
- Convenient customer support via an online contact form or phone;
- A network of several lenders allowing to choose the best conditions;
- No hidden fees.
Since it is not a direct lender but an intermediary service, their conditions may differ depending on a lender, where you live, your accredit score, loan amount, and other factors.
However, the following are the general conditions that you can find at LendYou:
- APR may range from 4.99% to 450%;
- Personal loans can be taken in the amount of up to $35,000;
- You can take personal loans for a longer period than available for payday loans or installment loans;
- The service is free for customers, but penalties or additional fees may be required based on the lender;
- A chosen lender may ask you to send some papers by fax.
Ratings and Customer Reviews
The company’s rating on Paydaylisting.com is 4.7 out of 5.
Its rating on Findonlineloans.com is 8.5 out of 10, which is excellent, and the latest review was published in the summer of 2007.
The business’s rating on 10bestpersonalloans.com is 4.1, and it is the sixth among the other six companies rated by the service.
The company has no reviews or rating on the BBB.
This is a company that can help you find a lender offering good rates.
Their conditions are reasonable, though the exact rate you can find out after filling out and submitting your application.
Also, they have good ratings on different websites.
Generally, if you wish to save some time and apply for a loan in a large amount to take for a long period of time, you can consider LendYou.